Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First Day

Hi Family!
First day as a missionary- officially over! Whew! It was so much fun, but wow, I am ready to sleep tonight!
My companion is Sister Gaspar De Alba.  I’ll send a picture on P-day, which is Saturday. Oh and before I forget I am expected to leave the MTC Sep 23rd and my mission ends the 11th of February 2015. Mark your calendars everyone! So what else?
The rumor that they throw you straight into Tagalog class is true! My teacher Sister Scott, speaks nothing but Tagalog and mimes until you understand her. It was fun! I learned basic phrases today in Tagalog. Then we had orientation which totally pumped me up to be a missionary!
Then we had the best part of the day which was investigator practice. We taught an investigator on the first day. Can you believe it? After that we took a tour and then finally unpacked. My shampoo exploded and our dorm smells really nice  It hasn’t been to fun cleaning shampoo off everything.
What else can I say?
I am happy to be here and I love the MTC.
I miss you all and I can’t wait to hear from you!
Well I am out of time now! I wish I could write more.
Mahal Kita!

Emilee (Sister Beaumont)
My Kasama and I
First night-all the disrict sisters! (Sister Williams, Sister Martinez, Sister Burt, Sister Seastrand, Sister Beaumont, Sister Gaspar De Alba)

No comments:

Post a Comment