Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!



Happy Valentines day! I can't believe a year ago today I was celebrating my 3rd or 4th week in the field! Now I'm on my fourteenth month! Time is really going by fast. 
I don't have much time to write this week, and so instead of trying to catch up with the week, I'll just write my testimony.

I know that I am a child of God. He knows each and every one of us and He loves us all, dearly. We can turn to Him in prayer and He will always answer. 
I know that Jesus Christ is the son of God. He preformed the Atonement for each of us, that we can all return back to our Heavenly Father. 
I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and we have living prophets on the earth. The restoration is real and because of it, we can all experience the blessings of God's love. 

Love you! 
-Sister Beaumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment