Monday, September 8, 2014

A Few Quick Things

Quick things about my week- (I have no more time! Sorry!)
1. No more lice! Yay!
2. We have 3 new families to teach and they are all really prepared! 
3. We had an awesome mission tour with Elder Bowen from the 
Seventy. He was so inspiring and I loved it!
4. I was once again companions with Sister Williams because Sister Cox
had to go to Manila for immigration stuff. (She's going home this 
transfer.) We became a three-some and it was so fun to be her 
companion again! 
5. Happy birthday dear mother! I love you so much and I hope that you 
get my letter, videos, and everything else soon! 

One last thing! 
Merry Christmas from the Philippines! Christmas has officially begun 
here! We have seen Christmas decorations, a Christmas Tree, and our 
Bishop even told us all "Merry Christmas" in our ward. Haha, I love it! 
They say Christmas begins in the "Ber" months. September, November, 
December... 

Love you all! 
Next week na lang! 
-Sister Beaumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment