Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lehi's Dream

Hello everyone! 

Well, unfortunately, I didn't get to spend too much time in my area this week. 
Monday- we taught a member lesson because the investigator that we were waiting for wasn't there. The lesson was really great and we enjoyed it. 
Tuesday- we tracted and met a new investigator, who is really potential and excited for the gospel! 
Wednesday- We had district meeting and Mcm.
Thursday- This was the second day we were able to teach, and we taught some really great book of mormon and restoration lessons to investigators .I love seeing the desire in their eyes to know if what we are teaching is true. We shared with a less active mother, whose children are 11 and 12 and have not been baptized. We taught them from Lehi's dream and connected it to the mother, how she needed to be like Lehi, and bring her children unto the gospel. It was so wonderful because she came to church with her children on Sunday and stayed the full three hours! 
Friday- we had exchanges and we both went to the other area
Saturday- we stayed in their area an extra day and did zone service project, where we repainted benches. 
Sunday- we didn't get to go out and teach because my companion wasn't feeling well, but we had a great personal study and the spirit in our house was so strong! 

So there you have it, my week in a nutshell. I'm much more adjusted to this area now and don't really miss my old area anymore. I love my companion still and we have a lot of fun together. 
Next week is the start of my last cycle. Can you believe how fast the time has gone? I'm hoping to make the most of this last transfer and bring more souls unto Christ. I have faith that I'm here for a reason and I'm excited to find out why. 

Love you,
Sister Beaumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment