Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Dear Family,

Merry Christmas! It was so good to see you and talk with you this week! I love you all so much! It was crazy to see how much you have all changed physically. Isaac is a giant! And his voice is so deep! 
Well, because we skyped I don't really have much to say. For Christmas we went to the Branch President's house and they fed us a christmas dinner. It was fun! But the best part was having our Christmas Skype, haha! 
Our invesitagtor came to church for the third time in the row. She is really progressing and I have faith that she can be baptized next transfer. I am so happy for her! 
My companion went to the mission home this Sunday. It was really sad to see her go, but I know that we all have our times and seasons. She is so great and she really changed my life and this area. 
The last bit of news is, I was transferred to Lipa. Yay! My new companion is Sister Dedevias. (Day-Dee-Vus.) She is Philippina. 
Love you all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

-Sister Beaumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment