Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Short and Sweet

Well, I don't have too much time left! Sorry! This is going to be super fast.
First, Our investigator came to church again! We were so excited! And this time she stayed the whole time! 
She said something really interesting afterward that I just loved. She said, "When I attend other churches, I leave feeling hungry. Not for food... but I just feel empty. But when I left this church, I felt so full. I guess that's the spirit, right? This really is the true church." It reminded me of the scripture in Amos 8:11-12 about the apostasy Astig! 
Second- This week I had a lot of firsts. 
A woman across  the aisle on the jeep pinched my nose and said, "Wow, long and beautiful. I want one."
I saw 7 shooting stars, 5 fireflies... 
and I got my first sunburn in the whole time I've been in the Philippines. 

That's all for this week! Love you! 
-Sister Beaumont 

No comments:

Post a Comment